Search This Blog

Sunday 28 April 2013

From the heart of God!


My, Child you may not know me, but I know everything about you! (Psalm 139v1). I know when you sit down and when you rise up! (Psalm 139v2)

Even the very hairs on your head are numbered! (Mat 10v30). For you were made in my image! (Gen 1v27). I knew you in your mother's womb (Jer 1v4-5). I chose you and I planned your creation! (Eph 1v11-12)

You are not a mistake for all your day are written in my book (Ps 139v15-16). I love you simply because you are my child and I am your father! (1 John 3v1)

My question is "Will you be my truly child"? (John 1v12) I am waiting for you (Luke 15v11-24)!

Your Daddy, Jehovah!

* Singing... "Lord, I give you my heart... I give you my Soul... I live for you alone..." !


- Israelmore Ayivor

Amazon Author

No comments:

Post a Comment