Search This Blog

Saturday 30 November 2013

Don't be intimidated by your limitations....


According to scientists, the bumblebee's body is too heavy and its wing span too small. Aerodynamically, the bumblebee cannot fly. But the bumblebee doesn't know that and it keeps
flying. It never took a course in Aerodynamics in order to know the facts laid down against it. This bee goes flying against all its limitations... It flies and the scientists wonder why....

When you don't know your limitations, you go
out and surprise yourself. In hindsight, you wonder if you had any limitations. The only limitations a person has are those that are self-
imposed. Self-imposed limitations come from laid down cultures such as;

 In my village, a lady had never become a Medical Doctor before, so I can’t!
 If you don't have money, you can't do anything. I don't have it, so I can't!
 I have sinned so many times and I think for now I have cross the prospectus of salvation. Nothing can be done with me!

The moment you imposed that culture on yourself, it begins to narrow your imaginations and there your dreams cannot get expanded influences.

Even if you know your limitations, believe in the solid rock on which you lean; Christ. He will change your miseries into motivational histories! Don't forget to share the testimony with us!

Rock well under the canopy of the all-knowing God. I confess, I love you than I used to do.
Stay blessed and live life so well!

Visit Amazon for books by Israelmore. Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment