Search This Blog

Tuesday 25 February 2014

Desist from giving complains!

I began identifying hidden ways to solving difficult tasks when I put an end to complaining and being excessively worried about things that I could not do.

I put complains aside and replaced each of them with trials and to my surprise, some things I see as difficult were not so before! I conclude that "Success resides behind the curtains of complains; tear those pieces of complains away and you will see the stage of your dreams clearly! However, just seeing the drama stage does not define your successful performance; success lies in the display you do on that drama platform and how excellent you do it when it's your turn to act!

Leave complains behind; Stop worrying and murmuring about the difficulty of something that you have not even attempted doing! How do you know that it's difficult?

Make it a deal to give a trials instead of giving complains! Stay connected and don't make the unknown things way you down to become a chronic complainer!

Go, give a try!

Israelmore Ayivor

Visit Amazon for books by Israelmore. Click here

LIKE MY OFFICIAL FACEBOOK PAGE

Pick a Copy of the Book Creeds for Aspiring Achievers. Click the Image below

Creeds for Aspiring Achievers- by Israelmore Ayivor

No comments:

Post a Comment