Search This Blog

Tuesday 31 July 2012

Eleven (11) Questions to identify your talents

  1. Who am I? who do I think I am. Who do others think I am?
  2. Why am I here? What am I here to do?
  3. How much potential do I have? How able am I?
  4. What am I capable of doing?
  5. Where does my interest lie?
  6. By what criteria should I measure my ability?
  7. Who sets my standards?
  8. By what process can go through to maximize my ability?
  9. What are my limitations? Are they overcome-able?
  10. How often is my interest in what I do?
  11. Within the answers to these questions lies the key to a fulfilled, effective life
Within the answers to these questions lies the key to a fulfilled effective life.
 Follow Israelmore Ayivor on Facebook by clicking here: 

No comments:

Post a Comment