Search This Blog

Wednesday 22 August 2012

The Big Six Questions For Goal Setting

A goal is a set of plans, steps and strategies put across to attain a fulfilled status of a dream in focus. “Many people fail in life not for the lack of ability or brains or even courage, but simply because they have never organized their energies a goal” (Elbert Hubbard). How then can a person organize him or herself around a goal in order not to fail? It’s by using compactible ideas and information when setting goals. In the following six (6) questions, you will identify some reasons, strategies and steps to draw a well fulfilling goal for establishing a realistic dream.

Ø  WHAT?
What am I up to? What do I wish to accomplished? What will I do to have it done? What purpose will my intensions serve? What is the goal? What does my talent need to offer?

Ø  HOW?
How am I going to create the goal? How will I go by what I have created? How am I going to get assistance or a help? How will I know if my goal is achieved? How will I identify the obstacles on my way? How long will my goals take to be accomplished?

Ø  WHO?
Who is going to take the steps am putting down? Who will assist me carry out these plans. Who is going to benefit from these goals? Who am I associating myself with?

Ø  WHICH?
Which steps will be needed of me? Which friends will I need to make and which ones should I avoid? Which obstacles are likely to stop me? Which of the steps is more important?

Ø  WHERE?
Where will my dreams be situated? Where will I get the incentives for my goal? Where will assistance or motivation come from?

Ø  WHEN?
When do I want to accomplish my dreams?  When should I start?
 
Follow Israelmore Ayivor on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment