Search This Blog

Thursday 20 June 2013

It’s done by Prayer!

Time spent in communion with God is never lost- Gordon Lindsay

Christ said, I know my sheep and my sheep knows me... My sheep knows my voice. Every true child of God knows his/her father.

The best way to take something from your father is to ask him. The process of communicating with God is termed Prayer and through this, Christians are linked to God.
It will however be totally out of the ruled line to expect from God without knowing Him. It is also uncalled for, for a Christian not to know the voice of His father.

In the beginning of the day, call upon God for His guidance; thank him for the success of everyday.
God didn't bring you to this earth for you to live like an orphan. He is ever ready to give what you ask, provided He knows you will use the gifts all.

--Israelmore Ayivor
Visit Amazon for books by Israelmore.  Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment