Search This Blog

Thursday 20 June 2013

Treasure the value!

The value in my room is neither my television, nor my food, nor my bank note. The value in my room is I, myself! Why? This is because even if I lose all that I have and still get me, am coming back with full passion and desperation to climb unclimbed hills and get back into the race towards my dreams!

Comrade, don't allow your mind to be fooled over the assumptions of complacency. Don't value your accomplishments better than yourself. Don't look merely upon your intrinsic composition. What is in you is far greater, bigger and higher than what the world contains.

When you believe in yourself as a great asset God created for a reason, you will rename your major successes as mere stepping stones because there are greater things that eyes have not yet seen through you, and all are embedded in the value you have in your room; remember that value is you!

When you look merely upon yourself, you look mean on the value in your room... And that it you!

--Israelmore Ayivor
Visit Amazon for books by Israelmore.  Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment