Search This Blog

Tuesday 6 August 2013

Pick money from people's pockets legally...

I was crossing Aflao border into Togo when this handsome energetic young man was pursuing me with due determination just to pick money from my pocket. My several warnings kept him away for only few minutes, and then there he was, behind me again and again.

My words to him were... "...young man, when you optimize your talents very well, you can pick money from people's pockets and nobody will get the guts to call you a thief".
Picking money from someone's money is not a sin until it becomes illegal. Everybody can pick money from other's pockets. This is legal when you use your talents very well; you attract people who have to pay for your dreams.

Design an app on an electronic device and see people will rush to buy that device. Compose your music, draw that building plan, write that book, paint that wall; do it and do it well and you will establish your true destiny. Your talent can be channeled into a business which will pay you a great deal of wealth!

Live life sooooo well!

--Israelmore Ayivor
Visit Amazon for books by Israelmore. Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment