Search This Blog

Thursday 8 August 2013

Watch yourself!

If they say a family is great, it means the children are more endowed than their fathers and their fathers more knowledgeable their grandfathers.

When the fathers become weaker (spiritually or physically) than grandfathers and children unwise (economically or intellectually) than their fathers, that family definitely has no better future and hope.

My pastor once said; "I always tell my kids; you either be like me or be better than me". This mentality, I believe is a springboard that will fast tract the wholesome development of a community.
Sadly, in most communities, it is the reverse; Greedy parents refusing the education of their children; Greedy politicians denying youth citizens of equal share of the national cake & Greedy managers refusing to employ graduates who are more qualified than they do!


If you've ever enjoyed unity and peace in your childhood, and make your children suffer division and conflicts during their time, watch yourself!


Live life sooooo well !!!

~ Israelmore Ayivor
Visit Amazon for books by Israelmore. Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment