Search This Blog

Thursday 30 January 2014

Negative brands on the market...

Whatever you do gives you the name it gives. When you do a negative thing, you give a negative impression about yourself to those who watch or get to know you. That is your brand. For the sake of your dreams, don't create negative brands for yourself, else you scare away opportunities that are meant to be your turning point! Below are some negative brands you may hear or experience. It goes with what people say about how you behave.... e.g.;

>> That is the nurse who shouted on me when I was admitted at the hospital!
>> That is policeman who took 1 GH C from our driver when we were on the journey!
>> That is the pastor who advised me to go for a second wife when my first wife was giving me trouble!
>> That is the teacher who coerced me to make love with him so that he will give me a better mark in the examination!
>> That is the friend who betrayed me yesterday for the seventh time only in this week!
>> That is the lady who disappointed me when I caught her doing it red-handed!
>> That is the young man who cheated on me and told me lies upon lies!
>> That is the politician who promised to give us the moon for free, but has never lend us a torchlight
>> That is the driver who always disrespect traffic rules
>> That is the lawyer who took bribe to make my case flopped!

That is him.... There she is!

Avoid every opportunity that calls itself a privilege and is meant to create a feature of negative brands on you. Stay blessed and advice your conscience!

Israelmore Ayivor

Visit Amazon for books by Israelmore. Click here

LIKE MY OFFICIAL FACEBOOK PAGE

Pick a Copy of the Book Creeds for Aspiring Achievers. Click the Image below

Creeds for Aspiring Achievers- by Israelmore Ayivor

No comments:

Post a Comment