1. Never feel down by the sins you have committed. Regret will do nothing; Repent and do something! Apostle Paul was once a sinner but what he said after repenting was “I can do all things”!
2. Feel great about who you are; appreciate who you are made up of; don’t think about who you are not. It will do nothing to you! Van der Sar never worries about why he was not a striker!
3. Keep negative people long metres away from you; their presence is a threat to your high self-esteem! Job, the man of God kept his wife afar before he could make it again!
4. Encourage yourself always. Reward yourself; tell yourself you can. Ben Carson agreed he could do it; he truly did it!
5. If you fail, try again. If you fail again, try again and again! You may not know how closer you are to your laurels when you give up! Persist!
6. Don’t be jealous of others. Everyone is busily chasing after big dreams. You got to dream your own and chase after it. Other people’s dreams are not your own, so why jealous?
7. Read about people who once failed but later made it great! Read about J.K Rowling, Thomas Edison, Abraham Lincoln. They were first time and high time global failures but made it great at last!
#UcanDoIt. Great day!