Search This Blog

Saturday 28 September 2013

My Life's Restored!

Israelmore Ayivor
I don't have go anywhere else to look for joy, beauty and life... I don't have to think and trek in ignorance for my hidden treasure anymore... I don't have to cry and weep because of pain, loss and failure anymore.

Why?

This is because once Christ is me, life is in me, wisdom is me, joy is in me and ALL THINGS that can ever make me to be the real me were all restore in me...!

All these happened not by my works, but because I surrendered my life for Christ to shine his glory in me. I don't live any longer. It is Christ, who is living in me and his life is a glory, hope and deepest love!

I can do ALL THINGS through Christ who empowers, enriches, equips, enlightens, energizes, recreates, revives, promotes, strengthens, purifies, sponsors, and prepares me! Yes, I can... ALL THINGS, I can!

It is wonderful, awesome and merrywise to see satan lose the battle to me in fear and panic and shame! My soul, rise up and celebrate with the joy of victory! Vi-vi-vi-ccccc-to-to-to-rrrrr-yyyyyy! Live life so well!!!

Visit Amazon for books by Israelmore Ayivor. Click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment