Search This Blog

Saturday 28 September 2013

Our Father Loves Us!

Israelmore Ayivor
"I am that I am", Thus says the Lord, God of hosts. I made the air you breathe and the water you drink. I made the oceans, forests and the heavenly bodies, great and small.

I made forests out of the deserts and the deserts out of the flourishing grasslands. Let us reason together; come to me and I shall receive you! I shall make great nations out of you and you will become a hope for Africa. I give my shoulders for you to lean on. Feel free to lean on me; my wells are opened for you to quench your thirsts.

Never be depressed; I am your guide. My right hand is mighty and I will make a way in the wilderness for you. I know you, I made you by my own hands to use you for my glory. Whatever I created you for will surely be done. Therefore, whatever I made for you must be given to you for me to gain whatever I called you for.

Mountains may break; Rivers may dry up; Forest may wither and the colour of the sky may fade out; but my love for you will not die!

#Father!
Live life so well!!!

Visit Amazon for books by Israelmore Ayivor. Click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment