Search This Blog

Saturday 28 September 2013

Together we build!

Israelmore Ayivor
The little I have, I share with you; the little you have, you also share with me. Together we all have a full share of everything. Share with me your Love and I share with you my Peace; together, we share Unity!

The world is woven in a mesh of networks in such a way that no one will be right to say "I want to live my life alone". You can't live alone and be happy. God's kingdom is about leadership and follower-ship...

You lead others with your visions, and others also lead you with their dreams; it is in your servant-ship that you derive your master-ship!

You can't do everything; I can do everything too. I can do what you can't do; you can do what I can't do. But together we do greater things that had never been done!

Let us cultivate the habit of thinking about others; not only being obsessed with our own selfish gains; that will not help change the world. We were taught to be each other’s' keepers; let's live as each other’s keepers and live life so well!!!

Live life so well!!!

Visit Amazon for books by Israelmore Ayivor. Click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment